Celebrate the arts in your community, join the Oceanside Community Arts Council.
What your membership does…
- Supports and promotes art, music and culture in Oceanside
- Provides basic funding for activities like the McMillan Arts Centre, Oceanside Classical Concerts, and the development of future programs.
- Fosters artist interaction with the public and encourages new talent through: performances, classes, workshops and exhibitions.
Membership has other benefits too…
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Exclusive members only eNewsletter with resources and information about upcoming community arts, music & cultural events
- Eligible to sell your work in the Members Gallery and “Members Only” exhibits
- Listing in our online Art and Culture Directory. Get listed on our website! Ideal for artists or groups to gain exposure online. (contact us for details on what you will need to provide).
- Discounts on tickets for OCAC and MAC events
- Discounts on MAC room rental rates
- Advance sales for special events
- Announce your art & cultural event in our members eNewsletter
HOW TO PURCHASE OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Pay your fees in person at the OCAC Office in the McMillan Arts Centre or online below.
- Individual – $35.00
- Senior/Student – $30.00
- Non Profit Groups/Organizations $50.00
Purchase your individual OCAC membership online here: